“The best Indian Restaurant by far !”
Review of Jaipur Restaurant

Jaipur Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaipur Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Malahide
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jaipur's chic northside restaurant offers rich tastes, smooth and unobtrusive service that delivers all the luxury of the evening you could expect. A real treat if you are in search of a really good Indian. There are all the usual favourites on offer like chicken Tikka Masala and Rogan Josh, but there's also an eclectic selection of more unusual offerings which are definitely worth a try, like Chettinad Murgh, a chicken dish with a rich and spicy sauce, flavoured with black pepper, cloves, cinnamon and tamarind.
Dublin, Ireland
“The best Indian Restaurant by far !”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We were There again last night and it was amazing as usual, the new menu is fab,my husband had the Duck Vindaloo and it was beautiful, duck was so tender, I had the sea bass it was so soft and the way to was presented was so nice ! Jaipur uses nothing but the best products so you get nothing but the best on your plate ! Love this little restaurant and the stat are extremely friendly !

Visited August 2014
monumathewjaipur, Manager at Jaipur Restaurant, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear tracebook

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Jaipur. Its such feedback that keeps us striving to make the product even better.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as expected.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Hello,
My wife and I visited on Monday last and I was quite disappointed with my meal. The poppadoms we received were stale but as these are complimentary I shouldn't really complain. The starters were fine if not outstanding (I had the potato cakes, my wife had a chicken dish with a beetroot yoghurt). My wife was very happy with her main course which was Chicken Lababdar. She even asked for a doggy bag to take home what she couldn't finish. Mine however, wasn't good at all. I ordered the Duck Vindaloo and while the sauce had heat, it didn't have much else. The sweet potato was very hard and the Duck breast was very tough and overcooked. I ate what I could of the duck but left the rest. I fully expected to be asked why I had left so much of my meal but this didn't happen. The glass (or half glass) of house red I paid €6.50 for was worth about €2.
As footnote, I will say that both our desserts (Poached Pear for me and Chocolate Mousse for my wife) were excellent.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Teeperd2
Dear sir

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We take all our feedback quite seriously.
At Jaipur we endeavor to give everyone a thoroughly enjoyable dining experience.
Our Meats fish & general produce and all our ingredients are sourced from highly reputable Irish producers. However we are disappointed that you did not like the food on the day.
Our chefs are fairly accomplished in cooking dishes which are off the menu.
I have personally spoken to the chefs and the team who are as concerned.
We firmly believe that anyone who complains does care.
As a gesture of goodwill we would like you to come and dine with us on your next visit.
I look forward to hearing from you.

We look forward to hosting you @ Jaipur in the very near future.

Dublin
“Back again”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went here last night with friends. The food is absolutely beautiful and so fresh, wine is perfectly chilled and the service fantastic. Caters excellently for vegetarians, I think this is definitely the best indian in malahide by far. Will be back soon.

• Visited July 2014
Dear Nieve B

“Relaxing atmosphere”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have frequented this restaurant on several different occasions and for different celebrations.
But I must say if you are looking for a romantic evening with really beautiful and tasty food this is the place to go. Superb service. Good wine list and most importantly a cosy romantic atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
Dear Paula D

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian in Malahide”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Spent a lovely evening in Jaipur. Such flavourful and imaginative food. Unobtrustive but great service. Our first time there and it's impressive.Definitely the best Indian in Malahide.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Madmags66

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are very delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Jaipur. Its such feedback that keeps us striving to make the product even better.