“Fantastic!!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Boyle B&B and Inns
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

spent couple of nights here last week. We were made most welcome, had very comfortable and clean rooms.
Boyle itself is a small, friendly place, where everyone makes you welcome, especially the owners of the Linsfort, Patricia and Michael, both lovely people.
Rooms very spacious, and really comfortable.
Breakfast was lovely, well cooked, and plenty for everyone.
Highly recommend it, and, when I return, will look to stay in this lovely house

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Frank M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed for three days and had a fantastic time. Food was great. Rooms were large and clean. Michael and Tricia could not have been more helpful and friendly. Even accommodated the one who went wandering in the middle of the night with no keys. Definitely visit again

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank steviejoexx
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Patricia & Michael could not have made me feel more at home. The rooms are quiet, large and clean. I especially enjoyed the shower - I have long hair and washing it can be a challenge. Michael told me the history of the house as a wool mill, which was fascinating. The breakfast is generous and beautifully prepared by Patricia. The house is located less than a minute from the beautiful King House, and a 3 minute walk from Boyle Abbey. Both are definitely worth a couple of hours of your time. To give you an idea of how nice Patricia and Michael are, when they learned I was headed for Sligo on the last leg of my trip, they offered to give me a lift as they had to be in Sligo as well. They saved me a bus fare and gave me time to visit Silgo Abbey, which had not been on my itinerary, and was a great addition to my trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Cindy B
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to the town of Boyle for the Lough Key Experience and chose the Linsfort B&B partly because of its reviews but also for its location so near to the lake (only 5 km). The owners are very welcoming and friendly with a good knowledge of the attractions around and within their town. The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped for a comfortable stay. We would strongly recommend it to anyone visiting Boyle.

Room Tip: You could probably ask the owners for the best rooms they have available, I'm sure they'll d...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Petru_Goia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Patricia & Michael are both very welcoming and helpful, they looked after us really well with a good breakfast and nice comfy beds! Surprisingly good weather and the arts festival were the icing on the cake for a great weekend break!
Many thanks from Tony, Jackie, Amber & Lydia

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Jax3815
Tulare, California, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were traveling with another couple. We picked the Linsfort Guest House because of its location in County Roscommon. We stayed for three nights. We arrived a day earlier than we had reservations for due to a mistake I made when booking the nights. Patricia and Michael were very kind in adjusting our stay and making us feel welcome even though they did not expect us for another 24 hours. They also drove some of our party to church on Sunday and were very helpful as we planned each days activities. Furthermore, the accommodations were spotless and the breakfasts were superb. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Roque S
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Beautiful B & B. Accommodation suited perfectly as I was travelling with my husband & brother in law so we had a double bedroom with an adjoining bedroom with twin beds - shower was off the double room n toilet with sink were down a few steps from room. Had great night's sleep in very comfortable beds, great hot shower in the morning n then a full Irish breakfast, perfectly cooked, to set us up for the day. Would definitely stay there again and will recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ReneeMcManus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boyle
Leitrim Marina Hotel
#1 of 8 in Boyle
Amber B&B
Amber B&B
#7 of 8 in Boyle

Been to Linsfort Guest House B&B? Share your experiences!