“Simply superb”

The Pilot Bar
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Enniscrone
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Proper Old style Traditional Irish Pub serving proper pub grub!
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

One of my favourite places to eat. The food never disappoints and there always is a great selection on the menu. There's a warm friendly atmosphere and the staff are very welcoming. You may have to wait awhile to get a seat during the busy weekends and the food may take a little longer but it is worth the wait!! A visit to The Pilot is a must!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

class food and the most friendly bar staff you could wish to meet michelle the chef is very talanted and takes comments with a pinch of salt you must visit to see yourself

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This pub is one of my families favourites as they are locals. Whenever we visit from Oz we pop in and this last time was a real standout. I ate here twice on my last trip and both stood out as exceptional. The first time I had shepherds pie which was amazing. My family had the crusted lamb rack which they said was amazing.

The second time we went the pie of the day was chicken. I asked if it had pastry the waitress said it did so i declined being a coeliac. She said it was no problem that they could put potato on the top instead. I was excited. 2 mins later the waitress came back and said that the chicken filling had flour in it too but the chef would make me one from scratch if I wouldn't mind waiting. Of course I agreed and boy was it worth the wait. Exceptional meal.

Definitely. Recommended.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Old style, wooden beams etc, food great, quite small, and very popular so expect to wait a while for a table if you want food. Food great.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a pub not a reaturant. Food is very tasty and a good choice on menu. Quick service. Shame they don't have a reaturant as you can't book a table and its a no go on a Saturday night - away too busy