“A gem”
Review of Waterfront House

Waterfront House
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Enniscrone
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We had a family room for three for a week this summer, for the fourth year in a row. That speaks for itself. Always very happy. Fabulous views. Great breakfast. Very good hotel service. Good resuatrant. Reasonably priced. A gem

Room Tip: ask for sea view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia B

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Owner Martina is most obliging, friendly and so helpfully accomodating!
Always RING to check your booking....especially if they are full..... You will DEFINITELY be first to be contacted if there happens to be a cancellation!
ALWAYS request a ROOM WITH A VIEW because its a superb view and worthy of the Booking!
Rooms are spotlessly clean and beautifully furnished. Beds are the essence in comfort!
'Hotel' is perfectly positioned to give you the total Maximum experience to enjoy all that is exquisite and wonderfully intoxicating about ENNISCRONE! The perfect view!
Evening Restaurant and Menu are fantastic...staff ever so pleasant, happy and efficient. Food is beautifully displayed, presented and cooked! A lovely ambience permeates the Dining Area both at Breakfast and Evening Dinner!
There is no Pool nor fitness area! But the Beach stretches enticingly before you Summer or Winter...... A thrilling walking challenge for all!

Room Tip: Owner Martina is most obliging, friendly and so helpfully accomodating! Always RING to check your b...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Louisa706
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My two friends and I stayed here this August for two nights. We found Martina and the staff to be the friendliest and most helpful we'd ever encountered. The rooms are to an extremely high standard. Also,a lovely large clean bathroom and power shower As there were three of us, we shared a double bed and single bed, and there was still room for a table and chairs in front of the most panoramic view of Enniscrone beach. It was breathtaking!. The restaurant is lovely ,and the food is totally delicious. We had a bottle of Malbec to accompany our meal,and it was just delicious.
This hotel is classed as a guest house, as it is quite small, but this has it's advantages, as you are only a short walk up the corridors to the rear car park, which is so convenient when dragging bags out to cars.
Just one bit of advice; When booking a couple of nights, be aware that this does not include evening dinner, as the restaurant is a separate entity to the guest house, and even though they are very good value for money, the cost of an evening meal is extra. I would go back here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Try and get a sea view. Just the most theraputic view ever!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank rogardur
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have never been to a hotel that has left me with such a lasting impression as Martina and her warm homely hotel in the waterfront house enniscrone.

Location on the ocean front , service 5*, rooms with stunning views of the red sunset in the evenings.

Nothing is too much trouble! I was so spoilt with my stay here that I now can't stay anywhere else in enniscrone as it won't coke in any way close :)

Thanks Martina as always for your hospitality and kindness.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank fionnualafaulkner
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed at the Waterfront House for 2 nights in August to go to a friends wedding in the town. We found the B&B to be extremely clean, comfortable and decorated to a very high standard. It is in a fantastic location with beautiful sea views, great service and friendly helpful staff.

on the morning we were to fly to Ireland I discovered I had booked our stay for two nights and not three, I rang the Waterfront House and spoke to a very helpful lady who made it her mission to find us accommodation in the town for that night despite there being 7 weddings in the town that weekend. Thank you Martina for keeping me out of the dog house. literally and physically. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TCrawf0rd
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The waterfront house is the most amazing house with its beautiful décor and its amazing views. When I booked it I expected to find a house but in fact it is a small hotel. The lady of the house was extremely helpful and friendly on the phone but I did not meet her in person. the staff were also very helpful and friendly. I went to Enniscrone to attend a wedding and the hotel where the wedding was on was booked up ,so this was the reason I stayed in the waterfront house. I was delighted with my decision and in fact was much happier staying in the waterfront as appose to the other hotel. I look forward to staying there again soon.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a sea view room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a family reunion here. Everything was great from the service to the food to the location to the rooms. We had a breakfast which started at 9 and seemed to finish at 1. No rush to check out.Can't wait to return with a larger family group.

• Stayed: July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscrone
Diamond Coast Hotel
#6 of 9 in Ballina
The Ice House Hotel
The Ice House Hotel
#2 of 9 in Ballina

Been to Waterfront House? Share your experiences!