“Unique Experience”

Kilcullen's Seaweed Baths
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Enniscrone
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our seaweed baths the only thing is that I have arthritis and it was fairly difficult for me to get out of the bathtub. Of course it's like a 100 year old tub so it wasn't designed for people like me. :-)

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is really great value for money, better than any expensive spa. I always visit when in the West of Ireland and bring all my friends. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Loved this place. Got a double steam room. Had great fun moving from the bath to the steam cabinet. The seaweed actually felt nice. Will be going back!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am long term visitor to the seaweed baths and have never visited enniscrone without several trips to the baths. I visited the baths twice in the past two weeks and am heartbroken to say I was very disappointed. The hygiene is really below the previous standard and the staff are not as welcoming and kind as they once were. Although only small details used to make a huge contribution to the overall success of the place.

4  Thank Mariesmith1968
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had never done it before but wanted to try it. It was brilliant and I would love to do it again. The baths were a little yuck but still it was lovely!

1  Thank taccount