“Good food”
Review of Maddens Bridge Bar

Maddens Bridge Bar
Ranked #3 of 7 Nightlife in Bundoran
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Lovely pub great food and good service in this handy pub. Fish dishes excellent and service with a chat. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed here from the 13th-15th August '12' with my 4 yr old son, we arrived mid afternoon and went to the bar to check in, we were given our key and directions to our room along with directions to the restaurant for breakfast in the morning. The room was of average size with an en-suite shower, it was clean and fresh.

Breakfast was ample and they made some adjustments to their menu to accomodate my son, without hassle, we ate in the restaurant on the second night, the restaurant was very busy and the waiter explained that there was a wait which I didnt mind at all and it was definately worth waiting on, excellent food and generous portions.

All in all I would highly reccomend Maddens for a budget break, it is within close walking distance to Waterworld, the fun fair, beach and the amusent arcades, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the rooms are what you pay for.

1  Thank CatRoe
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food was excellent and the service was too. Just what we neede after a day surfing in the cold water.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Lovely pub, will resturant. Food served allday.We eat from bar menu, and food was very tasty. My friends had fish starter, fish main course, and according to them it was fantastic. I had the burger, and have to say the nicest I have had, will go back there. Music on wend nights. Its a pub for all ages

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I visited maddens with a group of friends over in bundoran for new years and we dropped in here to grab some food and a few beers.
There was two guys behind the bar which looked loke the managers or owners. The first guy took our order. He never said a word and looked like he didnt care that we were about to fork over 100 eur for some food.
Then i went to buy a drink for myself and the missus, i ordered a coke and a jug of water for the table. The guyu didnt even wear a mask when he proceded to charge me 2.45 for the coke and 2.45 for a bottle of tap water botteled in a re fillable bottle, a joke to say the least.
Then came the food. I got 1/2 dozzen of muscles and some garlic potatoes. The muscles were, 1) absolutly tiny 2) in no way fresh, ive made better from pre packled aldi muscles. The garlic potatoes were nothing to write home about either. Two of the others got a chicken brest burger which was basically deep fried chicken goujons on a bun.
To say the least id never go back and wouldnt be advising anyone to go either, unless you enjoy over priced food and pricy tap water!!

2  Thank Bernard S