“Cant wait to go back”
Review of Atlantic Apartotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bundoran
Atlantic Apartotel
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Was very friendy felt very homely an i cant wait to go back in april they have very good prices so even i can afford a hoilday . It was in a very good location for me becase i had a young child with me its really in the middles of everything you need.

• Stayed: September 2012
HolidayApartments, Owner at Atlantic Apartotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear reviewer, thank you for posting a review about your holiday experience with us at Atlantic Apartotel. We are very happy to hear how you enjoyed your stay with us and found our central location to be of a great advantage with having a yound child to entertain. Our complex is in a prime location close to all the amenities in the town and with having our own facilities, there is plenty of activities to keep kids busy. We are glad you feel like you are coming from a home to home and we look forward to seeing you in April and providing you with lots of information on things to do and see in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our second visit to the Atlantic Apartotel reinforced the fact that this is the hidden gem of accommodation in Bundoran. Spotlessly clean, fresh with all the amenities required for our girlie weekend break. Fabulous hospitality with the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Can't recommend highly enough 5*

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear reviewer, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Atlantic Apartotel. We are very pleased that you made a return visit to us and that you had a great weekend. Our aim is to make all our customers feel so welcome and comfortable throughout your stay in providing the highest level of service and cleanliness in our apartments.
We do look forward to hopefully welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Spent a weekend at apartments and found it perfect for a few days away from home. We did realise we had no frying pan but said nothing,next thing, a man arrived with a frying pan. It goes to show they are on top of things there. He asked if everything was ok and we said we were a bit cold and next thing he arrived with an electric heater and put money in meter to cover cost. All round excellent service. Fair play to that man, he did the place proud. Would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank oco11

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor about your recent stay at Atlantic Apartotel. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable weekend in our complex and that you found the helpfulness and efficiency of our staff member to be of great service. We are very much committed to providing all our customers with the highest value of service and information that they require to make their holiday all the more an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went to theAtlantic during a school and pleasure trip to Ireland and loved it. The room was very spacious and the bed comfy the place also had a good central location and was close to many shops and resaurant in Bundoran. It was also close to the local movie theater as well. the staff were helpful and when we didnt have internet at first they worked hard to make sure we got it. As I said enjoyed staying here alot and would do it again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
HolidayApartments, General Manager at Atlantic Apartotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Reviewer,
We are delighted that you enjoyed your trip to Bundoran and that staying at Atlantic Apartotel was an enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and hopefully we will have the opportunity to accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My trip to Bundoran reminded me of the "old days," when Americans were well-liked and well-received throughout the world... People went out of their way to be helpful and kind. The Atlantic Apartotel was clean and its proprietor is honest. The accommodations are a good bargain for cost-conscious travelers who want to save money by cooking some meals themselves in updated kitchenettes.

Dear Reviewer,
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Bundoran and Atalntic Apartotel.
As you have remarked, we very much welcome visitors from all over the world, especially your compatriots from the United States, and have a strong committment to continuing to do so in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I just returned from a week in Ireland and my stay at the Aparthotel was very pleasant. I did not use the kitchen facilities but I could see how convenient this would be for a family or couple traveling in the area to be so centrally located in town and be able to prepare one's own meals. I slept well, was warm enough (in November), and once I sorted out the hot water set-up, had good hot showers for the duration of the stay. John O'Connell, the owner, was wonderfully hospitable and made the hotel feel more like a home; this is very characteristic of the overall welcoming Bundoran experience. For cost, convenience and location, I think this hotel is a great option if you are considering a trip to the Donegal area. I'd return and stay with my family without hesitation.

1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have just returned from a trip to Bundoran, Co Donegal Ireland where I was previewing activities for a future study abroad trip for my students. This trip was wonderful! Bundoran was fabulous -- charming and picturesque, the restaurants were scrumptious and the accommodations at Apartotel were perfect for either families or groups traveling together. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, the kitchen was convenient with refrigerator and stove, and the bathroom was large and clean. The apartment I stayed in had one bedroom with a large, double bed and a second bedroom with two twin beds and one bunk bed. The kitchen was fully stocked with items needed to prepare food and drink. I enjoyed a nice hot cup of tea in my apartment each evening. The lobby was extremely welcoming with several comfortable seating areas. My favorite spot was in front of the fire, where I had access to Wi-Fi to check my emails and Skype with those at home.

The Atlantic Apartotel is centrally located on the main street, in the middle of everything and just up from the beach, parks and some lovely walks. 51 pub, located at the Apartotel was great craic! The entertainment with live music and storytelling was wonderful. All the Bundoran locals I met in the pub were friendly and interesting to speak with. It was readily apparent that they had great pride in their Irish heritage and wanted to share it with all of us. What open and wonderful people.

John, the proprietor was the most welcoming host I have ever encountered. He was attentive to the needs of his guests, warm, friendly, and generous with his time. I will definitely be returning to Bundoran with my students and staying at the Atlantic Apartotel. I cannot wait to return and visit with my new friends!

1  Thank Cyndi B