“fun”

Bundoran Waterworld
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Bundoran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Waterworld Bundoran is Ireland's Premier Indoor Aqua Adventure Playground There's lots to do for all the family with more than 15 water features including Three Lane multi lane slide, Pirates Galleon ship, Whizzer slide, Toddler pool, Wave machine and more! We also host Bundoran Seaweed Baths. Our Vision is to create a unique experience that provides treatments with visible benefits that are both relaxing and rejuvenating in a tranquil environment. With Seaweed harvested freshly from the wild Atlantic and boasting stunning views our Donegal Bay from our lounge what better way to spend your afternoon!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 9, 2013

waterworld is very good for young kids..im not in to the slides as im scared of heights so i got bit bored...untill the waves come on it was very good,,as i say its good for young children and im sure adults will enjoy if there able to go down the slides

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It's good fun for adults and children, although teenagers may get a bit bored there. They've got 5 (or is it 6?) slides, some of which go outside the building, and are quite fast, a whirlpool, and wave machine, and a kiddies pool with pirate ship, and such like.

As others have said, extra changing facilities would be useful, especially family changing facilities, as these are in short supply.

Enjoyable way to spend a wet afternoon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

IT can be very overcrowded on rainy days but its great fun for adults and children. The swirl pool is great its like going around in a toilet fab fun

1  Thank Niamh F
Reviewed August 27, 2013

WE went with the children on a wednesday and it was way overcrowded. I would also suggest that they get more lockers and changing facilities as it was the first time Ive seen people standing around waiting to get changed...(not nice when your out of a pool cold and wet).

Reviewed August 27, 2013

it was fantastic for children of all ages.Idid not like the attitude of the manager,I left my grandchild with her very capable 14 yearold brother at the edge of the pool whil I changed,I came back in a few minutes dressed but barefoot to allow him to go into the waves,I stayed at the edge of the pool but was told I could not stay there because I was dressed,I tried to explain but the manager arrived and was rude and agressive,after paying over 50euros to go in I could not see the reason not to allow me 5 mins while the waves were on,we had waited two hours for them which i think was too long anyway,they should be on at least everyhour.

1  Thank Ruth F