“Surf Ireland”
Review of Surfworld Bundoran

Surfworld Bundoran
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Bundoran
More attraction details
Owner description: Your family run premier surf shop and surf school located in Ireland's surfing capital - Bundoran, Co. Donegal! Over the last 25 years the Bundoran surfing scene has grown and Surfworld has grown with it, to become one of the most recognised names in the core Irish surfing industry. The feel of a locally owned, grass roots and all core surf retailer still holds pride and place in our store. Browse our online surf shop, visit our Bundoran store or book a surf lesson with one of our awesome surf instructors!
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love these guys, if your'e anywhere near Bundoran call into them to say hello, The best surf shop at the best surf location, In the world,

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I needed a summer wetsuit for my son in a hurry. Rather than running around Dublin looking for one I went to Surfworld Bundoran's online site. There was a big selection to choose from and picking a size was easy with the charts supplied. I paid with Paypal and the very next day the suit arrived via courier (free delivery). I've been in the physical store on my trips up north and browsing through the huge selection of boards (new and used) is a real treat. The proprietor Ritchie Fitzgerald is a great ambassador for surfing and tourism in general for Ireland.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Geat instructors - lovely friendly staff. Real can do attitude that generates so much positivity. My 10 year old joined a group that was a lot older than. He was very worried as he is more than a little shy. By the time he hit the water he was having a ball and thoroughly enjoyed the session.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff was we even got to meet the owners a super husband and wife team. Who seem to treat you like you were old friends. Go by and see the Fitzgerald's it's worth it just to talk with them very knowledgeable about the area and don't forget pick up a tee - shirt or surf lessons it's well worth it.

1  Thank Jeff V
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Awesome shop with huge selection of surfboards, wetsuits, and clothes. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area