“Great surf, great staff!”
Review of Surfworld Bundoran

Surfworld Bundoran
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Bundoran
More attraction details
Owner description: Your family run premier surf shop and surf school located in Ireland's surfing capital - Bundoran, Co. Donegal! Over the last 25 years the Bundoran surfing scene has grown and Surfworld has grown with it, to become one of the most recognised names in the core Irish surfing industry. The feel of a locally owned, grass roots and all core surf retailer still holds pride and place in our store. Browse our online surf shop, visit our Bundoran store or book a surf lesson with one of our awesome surf instructors!
Donegal, Donegal, Ireland
“Great surf, great staff!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Amazing shop with a huge selection of great stock and truly helpful staff. I bought my first board and wet suit here and even though I didn't know what I needed they did and helped me through the motions. Always the place I go for anything surf.

Visited October 2011

Sligo, Sligo, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fantastico!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great shop, staff, great variety in the store and very helpful staff!

Deffo will be back!

Lisa

Visited May 2012
Rathgar, Ireland
“Go to Surfworld, you wont be disappointed !”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I've known Richie, Bri and the guys and gals of Surfworld for years and I can honestly say that they are without a doubt the most amazing crew there is. They could not be more welcoming and I know that for beginners [of which I am not, having surfed in the North West since I was 5 (I'm now nearly 33)] going into a surf-shop can be relatively unnerving; however, you need not fear with Surfworld. The guys there couldn’t be more helpful and engaging with everyone and their range of gear and equipment to suit all standards, shapes and sizes is unparalleled. It'd be fair to say that Surfworld is one of the most (if not the most) progressive and forward-thinking surf shops in the country and I believe that it is dueto their tireless work that surfing in Ireland has taken off (pardon the pun) as much as it has in recent years.

They also operate a fantastic surf-school, although I’ve never had the pleasure of a lesson (Richie you owe me one), but I can say with absolute confidence that you'll not meet a more dedicated, welcoming and professional crew of instructors anywhere!

I can't recommend Surfworld strongly enough, so if you're in the Bundoran area drop in and tell them "Daithi-Sligeach" sent u and you'll be well taken care of (not in the mob/mafia sense either ;o)

Visited June 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surfworld Bundoran”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Whatever it has to do with surfing in Bundoran and County Donegal, Ireland, you can not do better than linking up with Richie Fitzgerald.

Whether you need a bar of wax, or a brand new board or wetsuit, whether you're looking to learn on the sands of Tullen Strand or charge some of the biggest monster waves on the planet, whether you're looking for a cheap burger joint and a basic crash pad or a five course gourmet meal and a palacial abode, no one, and I mean NO ONE, can dial you in better than Richie.

He's a living legend in Irish surfing, but you won't hear it from him. He may be modest, but that's why his friends can't afford to be!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Steve_Fitzpatrick
Lurgan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“New surfer”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My son went for a lesson and loved t, so we went back the second day even though it was freezing, it didn't bother him. The staff are briilliant (all of them). We will be back and will probably stay there too!

Visited April 2012