“Party Night”

The Peak Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Bundoran
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Our family dined here on Saturday night for our mothers 60th, we were informed that we would be choosing from the set party menu, what can I say the atmosphere was great the girls waiting the tables were great and couldn't do enough for us, the menu consisted of 5 courses, from soup appetiser, starter, main course, Medely of desserts and tea or coffee, personally I had confit duck, and sirloin of beef both cooked to perfection, and this was served while the restaurant was booked out, will definitely be returning, top marks to the whole team there....

3  Thank Troy99

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We had our work party night here in the peak what can I say, everything was top class from the service to the food.

3  Thank Maria G
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a party in the peak recently and it was just fabulous. The setting is beautiful, looking out over the ocean and the food where will i start! It was mouth wateringly good and the presentation was compared to a dish on master chef. We were a large group ans the service was fantastic, the staff presented our birthday girl a cake with a rendition of happy birthday. I really cant recommend this resturant enough so you can see and taste what you have missing.

3  Thank fada31
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had an amazing time with stunning views topped off with 5* service to match the 5* food! I had the Guinea fowl wrapped in Parma ham, rhubarb and celery jam, with duck foie gras! A dish which took food to a whole new standard off quality, flavour and depth. Pure fresh Irish produce. A credit to the head chef think his name was Martin? I will be returning soon

3  Thank daly-c1
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We arrived without a reservation, we were met by a friendly hostess Joanne and quickly brought us to our table for four. The room beautiful , tastefully decorated, with full floor to ceiling windows which overlook Donegal Bay, the view is spectacular.
The menu is contemporary Irish, with a strong focus on local producers, upon ordering we were served a delicious mint pea Amuse-bouche and a selection of homemade breads, shortly afterwards my starter was a very generous platter of stuffed mushrooms. My main was the Fillet Steak & pepper sauce, the meat cooked exactly to my specification, it was juicy and tender, served with a large sharing platter of a selection of freshly cooked vegetables and potatoes.
Our experience was first class, excellent friendly services and deliciously cooked fresh ingredients served in this spectacular setting over-looking a Donegal Sunset, magic.

3  Thank Phobsborotraveller