other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

dmacca196...
Cumbernaulld
“Not the best, and definitily not for me!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Find it hard to be too critical as we met the owner and he was definitely the best element of our stay. But also feel I need to be brutally honest. Firstly we booked late so were not expecting to get anything too exotic, however there are two major issues we had with our say. Firstly there was a hidden charge of €38, €8 for electricity and €30 for "cleaning" of the apartment which only appeared once I had booked for what I believed to be €100 so be careful! Hidden charges are a real bug bear of mine.

Secondly I feel that the €30 for cleaning is a joke. The apartment was to put it lightly not very clean. The bathrooms were in dire need of a clean, however the couches in the living room were so dirty and stained that we wouldn't even contemplate sitting on them.

Its a pity because the layout of the apartments is excellent, and as previously noted the owner seemed a really nice guy, however I wouldn't consider going back unless they were given a total overhaul, and the couches were replaced.

For €100 Sorry €138 there is much better out tehre

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Bundoran hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing