“Amazing!”

Nirvana
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Ballyshannon
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nirvana restaurant is now back under the management of the Kelly family. We look forward to meeting and greeting all our old friends and welcoming new faces to Ballyshannon. We are sure that you will enjoy our fine dining in the rear portion of the restaurant or our casual dining in the front of house. In either case you will be well catered for by our widely experienced local Chefs - Graham Lynch and David McCadden
Round Rock, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our dinner was amazing and our waiter was gorgeous! He was very helpful with selecting our wine and meal, and was quite entertaining!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank bell96

Letterkenny, Ireland
“Hit every box, curry let them down”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Fantastic restaurant , staff were very friendly and very helpful. Had not booked a table but we Were accommodated with a smile, no hassle what so ever. Kids were given their own menus and some crayons to keep them busy. Free wifi was also another facility that helped our experience. Service was very efficient and authentic. The kids went for soup and pizza, soup was very hearty and wholesome, beautiful. My wife had lasagne ( which was not on the menu), but again accomodated brilliantly. I had the king prawn curry, this was pretty disappointing, in my opinion the sauce was 'out of a jar', it tasted exactly like the sauce you get in a 'chippy', I finished most of he dish, it was eatable but not up to the high standard of the rest of he meal. Will definitely go back to this restaurant , overall a very friendly , professional and tasty experience .

• Visited September 2012
Ireland
“Excellent food, tastefully furnished restaurant but it seems a bit understaffed on the table service side, so the service can be”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I visited Nirvana two nights in a row when my wife, mother-in-law and our children were in Ballyshannon for two nights over a weekend. Overall we had two very pleasant meals there. Food was excellent on both nights; I had the sirloin steak org nights, my wife had a lovely prawn curry in the first night and a pesto pizza the second night; both very satisfactory. Kids menu was excellent as was their food. Only criticism is that the waiting staff seemed not to cope with it being a bit busier on the second night; hence we spent quite a while between courses, waiting for plates to be cleared etc. Overall a very satisfactory meal on both occasions however.

PA
“Great food”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Our first time at Nirvana, the food was very good as was the service. We come to Ballyshannon every year and will dine here again

Visited May 2012
1 Thank kathy49
dublin
“amazing pizzas!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I've had pizzas on a few occasions in Nirvana restaurant and they were the best pizzas I have ever had! I highly recommend this lovely friendly restaurant.

Visited August 2011