“Great spot in Mayo”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lisdovogue House

Lisdovogue House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballina
Lisdovogue House
Ranked #11 of 21 Ballina B&B and Inns
Piedmont, California
“Great spot in Mayo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I traveled to the West of Ireland this summer and for the second year in a row stayed with the Timlins at lovely Lisdovogue House. As always, Patricia and Tommy Timlin and their family are really wonderful people and are so warm and welcoming. No matter what time we arrive Patricia seems to always have tea and cakes at the ready! Her traditional Irish breakfasts are not to be missed and are the perfect start for whatever your day has in store for you. The rooms at Lisdovogue House are lovely and comfortable each with its own en suite bath. The Timlins are a wealth of information about the area and can help point you in the right direction weather your interested in doing some fishing, horseback riding, seeing the sights or just relaxing in the country! My daughter spends extended periods of time in Mayo and has made Lisdovogue House her home away from home. I can’t think of a better place than Lisdovogue House for her to call home in Ireland.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed for two days on a tour of Northwest/Western Ireland. Patricia and Tommy were delightful. I felt like I was going to stay with family or close friends. We got offered tea when we arrived, they gave us information on tourist areas, made reservations for us and the full Irish breakfast in the morning kept us going for most of the day. If you are looking for good hospitality, clean, good location, helpful....this is where you need to stay. The price is reasonable also. They have raised the bar for other B&Bs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Leitrim
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed in Lisdovogue recently while attending a wedding at a nearby Hotel. The accommodation was excellent, nice en suite bedrooms and spotlessly clean. It was lovely to arrive and feel so welcome. Food was great and there was lots of it. Patricia and Tommy are very welcoming and most accommodating, driving me to the hotel and offering to collect me later that night if needed. Very homely and highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Liam G
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

My first stay at Lisdovogue House was in May of 2012, and I enjoyed it so much I would never stay anywhere else in Mayo! Patricia and her husband Tommy are warm, welcoming and accommodating. Weather it's welcoming guests with tea and cakes, the perfect Irish breakfast or arranging activities from horse riding to Salmon fishing they make sure everyone has a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Front rooms have a view of beautiful Loch Con!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights a few weeks back. It was lovely. The Timlin family were lovely, and the service was brilliant. I awoke every morning to a lovely spread of breakfast in the dining room. I had a very pleasant stay and really enjoyed the company in the evening's

• Stayed June 2013
Calabasas, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had a wonderful time at Lisdovogue House during my three week stay. Like a home away from home. Patricia and Tommy have a lovely house and are so welcoming I felt like I had my own irish parents. Delicious dinner every night, speedy wifi, and set in the lush countryside of Co. Mayo, I will definitely stay with them again next time I am in Knockmore.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent one week here with the incredibley generous Timlin Family, felt so welcomed the minute we arrived. This is a family who will go above and beyond to ensure you have the best of what the locality has to offer - which is plenty. Gorgeous bedrooms, homely in nature with private en suites and free use of kitchen facilities. Incredible price also. Will DEFINATELY return for a visit soon.

• Stayed June 2013