“Best food I had in a long time!!”

Love Lee's Asian Restaurant and Take Away
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Ballina
Reviewed December 24, 2013

When I first came to this restaurant was over the summer, there were lovely friendly staff and the food was great!! I have been going there since!! Didnt disappoint me once! I would recomend to a friend!!

2  Thank niamh_kelly13

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Had a take away here and as it's early December I guess they are going to serve this garbage over the Xmas period. I specifically asked for fresh chips but what I got were chips that had been reheated 10 times over. Got a mixed starter platter and curry, but it was all just so tasteless we put the lot in the bin. Bad publicity in a small town can do a lot of damage but you really need to get your act together and stop ripping people off with bad ad food.

10  Thank maryellenDublin