“excellent”

Bar Square
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Ballina
Cuisines: Irish, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cracking food'great service'fun atmosphere your wish is our command :)here at bar square customer is king(queen):) we provide top notch food in a fun easy going atmosphere'opened 7 days a week we serve lunch with fantastic daily specials from 12-4 followed by our delicious local sourced a la carte menu from 4-9. Great kids menu also available. We have a late bar 3 nights over the weekend with DJ's playing every Friday and Saturday & some of the biggest bands in the country play live and loud every Sunday till late check out our website for all menu's and up and coming gigs :)
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Restaurant was packed to capacity but we were made very welcome and got a table quickly. Food and service was excellent - value for money and very clean

4  Thank BMS68

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Went for evening meal with my friend and we got a table straight away despite it being very busy and full. Excellent atmosphere with a good mixture of age groups. Our meals were huge! Excellent value for money and food tasted amazing. I had the vegetarian fajitas and would definitely recommend them. Would definitely return here again :)

3  Thank Lady_Peekaboo19
Reviewed July 25, 2014

everything was perfect here when I visited from the service to the nice staff to the selection of food to the selection of specials to the dessert to the wine.
I told the staff this leaving when I was paying that I was so happy with my meal here.

Doesnt overly look much from outside but so good inside.

3  Thank 1947M
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went here while in Ballina on Holidays and WOW so glad we did.
Saw it had a good score on Trip advisor and also lady in b & b said it was nice so said we go as the first place be looked at wasnt so appealing!!

The interior and ambience is lovely inside and the staff are sooooo nice, cant do enough to make you feel welcome and advise you on the menu, specials etc.

We ordered the surf and turf special and the meatballs both of which were 10/10.

The wine was divine also and two very large glasses we got :)

The eton mess was the nicest eton mess I ever had, its my favourite dessert and was just the icing on the cake in this great place.

4  Thank ElleBi
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Everything about bar sq is simply faultless!! The food is superb during the day with a varied menu and something to suit all tastes and the atmosphere at night is electric!! They have live music nearly every night throughout the summer months and it never disappoints! The staff are the friendliest and are fast and efficient!! If you want a good night out in Ballina or a nice lunch, bar square is definitely the place to go!!

3  Thank Sineaddeacy