“Great riverside venue”

Crockets on the Quay
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Ballina
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crockets on the Quay has new vibrant owners It is a traditional,spacious yet atmospheric award winning bar with a fantastic Restaurant that's featured in the Michelin eating out guide 2014, Set on the famous river Moy's most scenic spot and Belleek Forrest as a backdrop. Known throughout the land as a famous music venue, for all kinds of music lovers with live Bands and Djs Something to relax to after a beautiful meal or something to dance into the early hours, in our busy late bar extension. We also offer great accommodation at competitive rates, just on the outskirts of buzzing Ballina town. We are easy to find and have a secure private car park. Crockets can cater for all your needs and there's always something to do on week nights we offer Quiz nights, Poker, Pool or Dart competitions. Sports fans can watch on big plasma screens in one of the bars or in the spacious all weather beer garden.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great riverside venue”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

A lovely riverside venue with friendly staff. The food is very reasonably priced with a great variety of food available. It's a great place to bring visitors to the area to as you get a beautiful view of the River Moy as well as looking out to Belleek Woods. Will definitely be going back to Crockets again soon

Galway, Ireland
“What better way to spend a Sunday evening!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My wife and I were staying at a Hotel in Ballina and while out for a few drinks were recommended to take a trip down to Crockets. Well worth the short taxi drive, the quay area of Ballina really is a lovely place. The bar was warm and cosy, the beautiful smell of food when we opened the door was enough to make us want to sit down. A smiling face behind the bar always a plus. The waiting staff were friendly, efficient and ensure we were ok for everything. I ordered the Chicken Wings and my wife had the Soup, now Ive eaten chicken wings in many places and often disappointed by packet wings but these were the Real McCoy, without a doubt the very best I have ever had. My wife had the vegetable soup with Homemade bread which she also remarked was beautiful. I had the Lamb which was perfectly cooked as I had asked, the vegetables were delicious and a lovely selection. My wife had the Chicken Tempura, she remarked it would put any Chinese Restaurant to shame. Neither of us left a morsel of food on the plate. The desserts were fabulous and we were very surprised with how reasonably priced the food was. We sent our compliments to the Chef and gladly left a nice tip, what a wonderful dining experience. Crockets is an absolute treasures! The music that evening was wonderful and would suit any age group. This will be our regular when we visit Ballina and couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Sligo, Ireland
“Great Food, Lovely Location”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I ate here for the first time last month, but it won't be the last time for sure.
The location is superb, just outside town overlooking the river. The food was great and well priced and the staff were nice and friendly. Highly recommended

• Visited March 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Brilliant Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

What a pleasant shock, the best Ive experienced in a very very long time. Would even eat lunch with the mother in law here.... and believe me thats saying something...

Western Ireland, Ireland
“Needs more work”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Had Food there a few weeks ago and was disappointed for the second time in as many weeks .I got the burger which was only about 4oz served on a seeded bun (not floury bap) a few chips and a side salad my 8yr old would have made a better attempt at preparing .Needless to say left hungry .Your premises is among the finest in the county ,your staff is very polite and efficient don't let your kitchen bring you down .I will give it 1 more try and hope this review will help you in the future running of your business ,times r tough and we need to be on top of our game on order to survive.