“Delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: International
ire
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2011

Fantastic menu, excellent choice and reasonably priced. They give such a great feed u will be stuffed-very generous portions and good service.

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Leeds, United Kingdom
“I don't do reviews, but this time i'll make an exception.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2010

I've eaten in every restaurant in Ballina over the last couple of years and some come close but "The Dock" is the best meal I've eaten in years. Really tasty food thats great value for money. The staff were very helpfull and didn't hover over us every two minutes asking if everything was o.k. while we had mouthfulls of food. I couldn't stop myself sampling some of everybodys meal in my company and would love to, and will hopefully return to try everything on the menu. Compliments to the chef and staff.

Dublin
“Excellent Food And Great Value for Money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2010

I have been to afew resturants in Ballina but have to say this place is a hidden gem. A friend suggested I try it as she had eaten there many times. We tried it on a busy bank holiday weekend and we were certainly not disappointed. As we entered we were greeted by friendly staff who could not do enough for you. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced with plenty of choice. I recommend you try the mouth watering chicken wings and also the cheese cake Yum yum. Atmosphere was very relaxing. On a whole The Dock has to be one of the nicest places I have eaten in a long time and would recommend it as it is well worth a visit!!