“Good dining, eclectic atmosphere!”
Review of Paddy Jordans - CLOSED

Paddy Jordans
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Paddy Jordan's is a third generation family business. At paddy Jordan's a true Irish welcome awaits you. we offer an extensive menu specializing fresh fish daily. Our daily specials board offers great value at €11.95.We boast beautifully manicured gardens with a great outdoor dining area, perfect the summer season.Every Friday and Saturday Night we have live traditional music in our lounge after 9.30pm
New Castle, Delaware
“Good dining, eclectic atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I was in a party of four, dining here in January on a windy, rainy night, with a last minute reservation. Having been recommended by locals as a fine dining establishment, it wasn't exactly what I expected, but I really liked it. A very eclectic pub atmosphere and we enjoyed a table in the rear room, near to a fireplace.The service and food were very good and we had a mix of entrees to choose from. There was convenient parking...at least for the evening, as it is located directly across from the Ballina train station. I can recommend this establishment, based on my one visit and the recommendations of others.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank DEFoodLover

Dublin, Ireland
“half local half dub”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

i go here almost every time im down LOVE THE FOOD love the drink staff are amazing especially Peter and the girls and the Chefs. i dont know what there secret is to good food!!! seriously !!!! JORDANS IS AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT!!! FOOD IS AMAZING!!! I get hungry every time a pic of food is posted on fb its that good!! and i always clear my plate!! im starving now thinking about jordans and i already had a 3 course meal today!! LOOOOOOVEE JORDANS!! iv never had a bad experience here. i went there for my birthday the past 2 years in a row our anniversarys and valentines and we always use the takeaways when we want one :) 10/10

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Dubmayohead
Dublin, Ireland
“Go here sometimes when down in mayo”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Paddy Jordan's:
Nice food,good service,relatively good seating,bathrooms kept quite clean and staff are usually very nice and helpful.
I would give paddy Jordan's ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank themadhatter t
Folkestone, England, United Kingdom
“Never lets you down”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have eaten here many times now and can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience. The food is always good with a tempting choice of options. The staff can't do too much for you and the service is excellent. Visiting for a birthday recently they produced a cake with a candle out of the blue with no prior warning or prompting. Can't wait to visit when it's warm and dry enough to sit outside. If you don't pay a visit you'll be missing a treat.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda E
Ballina, Ireland
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Staff are what make this place so good there always so friendly and helpful , food is always served fresh and so tasty a good selection , tables are not on top of each other and as my mum says even the toilets are always spotless well done paddy Jordan will highly recommend

• Visited March 2014