“My Sisters Hen Party”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Belmullet
Westport, Ireland
“My Sisters Hen Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I recently organised my sisters hen party in the Broadhaven Hotel in Belmullet for 47 of us and i cannot be more appreciative of the hotel management and staff. We were warmly welcomed by reception staff and nothing was a problem to them, we recieved 1st class service from the restaurant and bar staff and the rooms were very comfortable. Our meal was beautiful and we had a great selection of food to choose from. All the waitresses were very polite and nothing was too much! Also the breakfast staff were amazing as they let us have our breakfast a little later than we were ment to!! Again i would like to say a massive thank you to everyone in the hotel from management to reception, bar staff, restaurant staff and accomadation staff. Everyone is still talking about the weekend and i think most will definitely be back a some point to stay! Thanks, Laura Gibbons

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank gibbons775

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel on 2 occassions now and would def recommend it to friends and family...Its in a beautiful setting...good value...staff are all very freindly and helpful..Bar food and breakfast was excellent and offered great choice....leisure facilities were lovely and clean...couldnt fault it for one second...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was one of 47 ladies to visit the broadhaven bay hotel this weekend for my cousins hen party. We had the most welcoming, warm stay. This was facilitated by the excellent staff, who were extremely helpful and polite both at reception, the bar and in the restaurant. All 47 of us ate in the hotel restaurant, the food was delicious with an excellent selection to choose from. The service, again was brilliant with the ladies serving our table deserving a special mention as they were very polite and prompt throughout. I would 100% recommend the hotel for a stay in Belmullet for any occassion.Thanks very much to the management and staff for making our weekend one to remember.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Mayo100
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed here for a wedding recently, everything about the wedding was great but unfortunately, after I checked into my room, I leaned against the desk in my room and then found a large stain on my dress(which appeared to be a bleach stain). The desk was in the bedroom and not in the bathroom - I don't believe bleach(or cleaning products with bleach in them), should be used in the main part of the room.

Unfortunately I had nothing else to wear and had to wear this dress with the stain for the day. upon notifying he reception, they asked me my room number and said we will take a look. After this nothing else happened. They took my phone number when I was checking out, but I have heard nothing from the hotel. I would have expected some form of apology as I had to wear a stained dress all day and this was also a new dress, which I can never wear again.

Other then this, the Broadhaven is a fine hotel, the rooms are lovely, breakfast was great.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Mayo100
Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were visiting friends in Belmullet which in itself is a bit out of the way, so how surprised I was to find such a gem situated just outside the town. The hotel staff were warm and welcoming, rooms were keen with a powerful hot shower and bath. Free wi-fi in the rooms. Breakfast was plentiful, I have a large appetite but the full Irish beat me. We had an evening meal in the bar, again the food was delicious with a good selection available. All produce tasted fresh and every need was accounted for by attentive waiting staff. It is also worth saying that this area of Ireland is absolutely beautiful and I will definitely be back for another visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Norwich
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a super hotel, with lovely friendly staff and fantastic food, but the best thing is its setting overlooking broadhaven bay, absolutely stunning. The nearby town of Belmullet is full of local character and the locals make your welcome.

Room Tip: don't forget your camera, the setting is amazing.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were staying at the hotel for my cousins daughters wedding.Absolutely everything was fabulous, from the staff, to the rooms, the wedding banquet and the breakfast. A super place to stay for a truly wonderful relaxing time.Only problem was we had to go home BUT we will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmullet
Talbot Hotel
Connemara Sands Hotel & Spa
Connemara Sands Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Ballyconneely
Leim Siar Bed and Breakfast

Been to Broadhaven Bay Hotel? Share your experiences!