“Always a nice spot.”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed May 21, 2019

I visited Murphy's for dinner while in Dingle for work. The place has quite a homely feel with reasonably priced food that was good quality. The place was very busy in comparison to other places I walked past so there was a nice atmosphere. I would visit again.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,295)

Reviewed May 13, 2019

great staff, friendly atmosphere and we actually ate there several times because the food and service was wonderful.

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Cosy place with good food and nice staff. Nice atmosphere. A place where you can take a break from a busy everyday life.

Reviewed May 10, 2019

We went to Murphy's Pub for dinner and had a great meal. We each had the spicy chicken wings, which were a meal in themselves and so good! Then we each had a chicken and mushroom pie which was also excellent. The bar tender mixed me a peach Schnapps and orange juice - just because I like it! I would definitely recommend this pub!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Have of often eaten here & never left it disappointed. Good food, generous portions, reasonable and caters for people with a gluten intolerance, of which there three in my party. So do many other restaurants in the town, to be fair.