Harry Clarke Stained Glass Windows
Review Highlights
Must see for Harry Clarke/art fan

If you're in town, pop in for a quick 20 mins to see some of the most impressive, unique and... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2021
G6820WXpeterb
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
Bad Manners

I was on a trip to Dingle and I wanted to see the windows, so off we went on a bleak wet Kerry day... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2020
Curiosity594183

Recommended experiences in and around Dingle
from $658.60
from $325.41
from $1,711.84
from $80.39
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Tucked into an old convent off of Green Lane halfway up the hill in Dingle, you may be tempted to keep walking. Don't. Turn and go in -- work your way upstairs, and see these amazing windows. Remarkable color, amazing skill and beautiful expressions.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

the Harry Clarke windows are well worth seeing, some of the other works of art are not to every ones taste

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

The Harry Clarke windows are beautiful -- well worth the time to visit. The lady at reception was very helpful as well.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Not something we might have been inclined to visit. However our B&B owners suggested that it was a "must see." And they were right. Beautiful stained glass with a great history. No crowds to fight, so we could take our time with the audio guide and really absorb the experience.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank OttoJL
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I had been here in 2015, and returned in 2016, when I got to spend some quality time with these windows. The more you look the more you see. I was not able to get good photographs of the whole windows, but got some great photos of the details (I took a LOT of pictures. I was alone in that chapel for about an hour. Wonderful!

Date of experience: June 2016