“Unsurpassed beauty - not to be missed”
Review of Dingle Bay

Dingle and Slea Head Drive Private Tour from Killarney
$67.02*
Dingle and Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour from Killarney
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our experience was of warm bright sunny days (2 in a row!) when much of our trip to Ireland was pretty damp and cold. Weeing Dingle Bay was like stepping into a postcard; awe inspiring beauty, which we highly recommend. If you'll be on the west coast of Ireland, do not miss this.

There are newer reviews for Dingle Bay

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Very busy and well run ,large Pub that does a great trade in food. Staff were very friendly and we had a good bowl of chowder and then had a couple of nice Pints. Great crowd in after the local Marathon and would certainly go back again when I have more time.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Relaxing driving and stopping along very nice shore with cliffs and some not so interesting archeological sites.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I recommend the Slea Head drive, Clogher Head and Beach, and a small bay that I reached by chance call Ballineanig where I took a fantastic swim.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Book a half day kayak with Irish Adventures and you won't be sorry. Wonderful guides. I had no kayaking experience prior to this excursion and our guide had me making 360 degree turns and backing into large caves with no problem.