“Best Pizza ever anywhere!”
Review of Novecento

Novecento
Ranked #43 of 83 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Genuine,Italian,artisan pizza.Best quality ingredients imported directly from Italy and fresh produce sourced from local suppliers. Coming from a tradition of Venetian bakers Fernando's pizza is an authentic gourmet experience
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place does the best take away pizza I have ever tasted.The crust is gorgeous crisp and chewy at the same time.I reccomend the tonno with rocket and extra virgin olive oil and also the pollo but then again we also love the atomica,This is a real treat!One of the owners is Italian so that explains why it's sooo good !

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

My sister in law and I visited Dingle and areived much later than planned, and due to a google rerouting mistake, almost everything was closed by the time we arrived from Galway. Novecento was closing in 5 mins once we stumbled across it, and were so pleasant and accommodating. Allowed us time to review the menu and make our choice without rushing us. Some of the best pizza I've ever had, stateside or otherwise. Crispy, flaky, wood fired crust that left traces of flour on your fingers from the dough being freshly rolled out. Can't recommend this enough!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

This is one of those businesses that you wonder how they stay in business as they are rarely open, super frustrating. I have gone by on 6 occasions: always closed. Been by there on Fridays and Saturday nights, not open. Some excuse in the window. Other times I have been by, thier hours on door state they open and lights are off and the door locked. They don’t update thier hours online, even on their own website (let alone Google), and they don’t even put their opening hours on their voicemail. May open a pizza restaurant in Dingle myself... SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO RELIABLY BUY PIZZA!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank danielktdoranie
Reviewed March 1, 2019

The men working in the shop were speaking Italian, so I knew it would be good! We ordered plain, hawaiian and one with meat. All were good. It smelled so good in the car while we drove back to our rental to eat it. The second time, we ordered extra to have leftovers the next day for lunch. Downsides were that there were no tables to sit and eat it while it was still piping hot, and it was expensive for pizza.
Delicioso! Grazie mille!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

I went in this little town with my wife and my child for few days just to run out of the busy city during holidays and we found this italian pizzeria! The pizzas are delicious!! I took the carnivora and my wife quatro formaggi both of them terrific and a slice of cheese pizza for the child.
We just love this pizza!
Reasonable waiting time too, considering that it was pretty busy!!

Very pleased hopefully we'll get to go again.

Date of visit: January 2019