“10 out of 10!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dingle
Ballintaggart House
Ranked #33 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We recently had the pleasure of travelling from NZ to our son's wedding at Ballintaggart House. Wow, what can I say - the whole experience was amazing. We stayed 4 nights here & John & his staff went out of their way to ensure the wedding & our whole experience was perfect. The venue is gorgeous, John's warm hospitality was second to none, & the food was delicious. There really is nothing we would have changed. Thankyou to John & everyone for such a memorable stay. We would certainly recommend Ballintaggart House to all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jan K

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had family wedding in Ballintaggrt in June and it was absolutely fantastic! The attention given by John and his staff before, during and on the following couple of days was amazing. I would have to give them 10/10 for a service that cannot be faulted. The food was of excellent quality from the canapes to the wedding meal.On the second night food was even served without being requested! while some relaxed and enjoyed large fires in the front room and others danced away to the music out the back in the bar/courtyard. It really was perfect for all! The accomadation itself was fabulous, classic large rooms with spectacular views of dingle bay and delicious breakfast the next morning. Also onsite are some excellent holiday homes available for larger groups. A huge thank you to John and every single member of staff involved as they made for a perfect wedding weekend. We will be recommending the place to all of our friends!

Room Tip: The front rooms have excellent views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jody T
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Lovely old house, run by an even lovelier young couple. The most amazing views of Dingle bay, and now Sunday lunch and afternoon tea / light lunches most other days. Amazing wedding / event venue. The best in west Kerry

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank AOM_Brussels
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. It is everything anyone would ever want for a wedding venue, breakaway or business getaway. John and his family are staff bend over backwards to make sure everything about your stay is perfection. Food is out of this world, the rooms are beautiful, view is perfect...all in all, I can't recommend it enough. The staff always have a smile on their faces, as do the guests who can't believe how good their stay is going. This is a must see venue!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary O
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is an absolute gem! Sisters wedding in June, great food, great service, great time! They go above and beyond with the service here, highly recommend ballintaggart house..

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I just returned home to the States from a wedding at the Ballintaggart House in Dingle and I have to say I was blown away by it's along with the staffs charm, attention to detail and generosity! They made everyone feel as if we were apart of their fmaily and they helped the family with whatever details we needed. The allowed us to set up a day in advance for the wedding so we didnt have to worry about it on the day off. I would highly recommend the house and the Holiday Guest Homes to ANYONE for a wedding venue or just a place to stay on vacation! Totally worth it!

Thanks again John and family!

Room Tip: We stayed in the guest houses and they were great! Complete with kitchens and all the things you ne...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I don't normally write reviews but if I have a truly unforgettable unique experience somewhere I need to make sure other people hear about it!
I am just back from a wedding here and I have to say it was amazing. Like most people - I am so over the "cookie cutter" wedding experience and Ballintaggart certainly goes against the grain here. The setting is spectacular - the house is overlooking the bay and you can see loads of mountains all around you. The atmosphere is just so personal and reklaxed and beautiful and I'd describe it as boutiquey shabby chic. The food was really delicious ( and I LOVE my food). The staff were soooo thoughtful and on the ball. There were loads of personal touches. There was a beautfiul courtyard out the back. It was really family friendly too. The gueshouses were 2 minutes walk away. I could go on and on.........

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends