All reviews french doors short walk breakfast was delicious smoked mackerel dingle bay porridge enjoyed our stay tourist office bailey's irish cream comfortable beds family room an easy walk two nights great place to stay loved dingle lovely room location is excellent
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Stayed two nights in the lovely town of Dingle and were fortunate enough to do so at the Coastline B&B. Vivien (sp?) was welcoming and helpful. She also makes a great omelette and as an added bonus for me had cheese at breakfast! The front room with it's beautiful ocean views was relaxing and great for trip planning. Our quad room was plenty spacious and comfortable for four adults and very clean. The location was great...right on the Ring of Dingle and a short walk to the shops, pubs, and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Coastline house for a night while passing through Dingle. The service was wonderful, the view from my room to the ocean was spectacular and I really enjoyed my traditional Irish breakfast. The house was well kept and the rooms were clean and cozy. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Steffer_W
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

We found this B&B by luck and we were so happy with it. The room was big, bright, and warm. The breakfast was delicious. And it was so quiet and easy to sleep. We had the best night's sleep there of the whole trip. The hostess was very sweet and attentive.
We would definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Portia H
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Walking distance for almost everyone but me. I'm not saying its real far less than a half mile but it was still a little far for me to walk. Accommodations were nice breakfast was good all in all it was a good stay. I would recommend it. Enjoy .

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank twmUpstatePa
Reviewed January 7, 2016 via mobile

From the minute our family arrived at Coastline, Vivienne made us feel welcome and comfortable. She offered lots of information on places to see, and the breakfasts were excellent. The location is also ideal--right on Dingle Harbor (with a view of the ocean and stunning jewel-green hills in the distance) and a short walk from the main downtown area. It was quiet and peaceful at night.

Date of stay: January 2016