All reviews eggs benedict great location breakfast was excellent cows grazing scones guest house close to town reasonable rates fresh fruit plenty of parking off street parking room was spacious full irish breakfast will stay there again minute walk nice size quick walk
Reviewed July 9, 2017

My partner, 2 friends and I traveled to Ireland for a 10 day holiday. We flew into Shannon and began our drive south along the west coast of Ireland. The Dingle Peninsula was one of our stops (for two days). We had a wonderful stay at the Bambury Guesthouse. Friend and hospitable staff, clean and beautiful rooms, nice bathrooms and full accommodations. Conveniently located just 5 minutes walk to center of town, full of shops, restaurants and bars and the water. Highly recommend this B&B for anyone staying in Dingle!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms facing the front. Corner room was fantastic.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2017

2.5 points
I am still wondering how this B&B gets all those excellent reviews.
Because in my case I am disappointed. There is no view to the bay, at most you will see some cows in the back yard.
The room is small and nothing special, no table to work with my notebook, the Internet speed is erratic.
After a long day driving to get to Dingle, we felt uncomfortable in the room because it was cold there.
The bathroom is so small, no place to put my personal items, no plug for my electric shaver, only one person could fit inside.
The breakfast is very poor if you do not eat Irish breakfast. We had to bring our own yogurt and fruits.
At the second day of our arrival, when we came back that evening, we realized that the room was not cleaned and they did not change the towels, so we felt it was too much of a bad service, so we decided to move on to another place, why stay there suffering.
I payed for 4 nights, we only stayed two and left the lady as a gift the other two nights.
Money I can recover, but the time I would have lost there having a bad time, I would not have been able to recover.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I picked this place bc if the proximity to town. We had stayed in a few places in the country and wanted our driver to finally be able to have a few pints and relax- and then walk home. The location was great. The room very large. Bathrooms good size. Electricity by a mirror! :) food very good. Nothing bad to say. Very nice host and friendly at all hours.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank happypam13
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Loved the location, clean rooms, nice size, very well kept, great service from staff, Irish Breakfast was great. Very helpful with the points of interest in the area. In walking distance to local shopping, dining and bars.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Banbury's guesthouse is a charming place to stay. Large bedroom and bathroom with a view and great location. The breakfast was delicious with lots of choices. The ladies working there were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple