“Went to Marina Inn again - quick and tasty food!”
Review of Marina Inn

Marina Inn
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run Bar & Restaurant along the Quay in Dingle. We aim to provide top notch pub food with reasonable prices in a relaxed & cosy atmosphere.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Usually I don't review twice, but since we were pressed for time in Dingle on our recent visit, we needed a place with good food and that would serve us fast. We only had an hour, and walked in to Marina Inn about 7:40 on a Saturday night in November, needing to be out by 8:25. We told them what we wanted (Bangers and Mash since we knew it was great from the last time, and Seafood chowder), and they said no problem. I also ordered the goat cheese tartlet. The food came out fast, and we enjoyed it as much as the last time. I still give great marks to the bangers and mash, and seafood chowder. My goat cheese tartlet was okay, but I would go with the former when we go back again. Thanks to the bartender and cook for such quick turnaround. Note that it was not very busy so that helped.

1  Thank lizzy429
There are newer reviews for Marina Inn

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We wandered into this pub for lunch after having it recommended to us by a local shop keeper. It didn't seem like a place that would do great food, particularly as we were the only ones in there. HOWEVER our lunch was brilliant. Highly recommend the seafood (we had salmon, calamari and cod) but the stew was also great. Reasonably priced and definitely our highlight meal of the trip!

2  Thank Lucyclark111
Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you are on a budget, pub grub usually represents a good option. The downside is that the quality of the offering is often mediocre. The Marina Inn is however a cut above the average in this niche. The food is top quality, well cooked and great value. They also pride themselves on using locally sourced ingredients, particularly seafood. But it was the quality of the vegetables that was the stand out for me.

I have eaten in many of Dingle's pubs, and the Marina trumps the others. Very friendly staff too and they also serve the local draft lager, Crean's

2  Thank soonas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Son and daughter I law had great meal, seafood and. Chicken dish. I had a seafood pie I did not like at all and lovely waitress did not charge us for it. Overall good experience.

1  Thank Gail Y
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Here is where it is....Local music, Fresh Seafood, Tasty Irish dishes...all served warm and tender...Surrounded by constant and ever more pleasant Irish Hospitality...Dinner here is a lasting memory!!

2  Thank billybuzzy