“Great Meal at Doyle's”

Doyle's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: French, Irish, Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Doyle’s Seafood Restaurant. This multi award-winning restaurant is located on John Street in Dingle town, a small picturesque fishing town on the west coast of Ireland. This elegant restaurant is now being run by chef and proprietors Sean Roche and Anna Scanlon.Having trained in some of the best restaurants in Ireland and Europe, Sean now creates an array of modern dishes with a combination of robust and integral flavours.Doyle’s Seafood Restaurant endeavours to serve great food in a relaxed and friendly setting and continues to maintain a strong commitment to the sourcing of sustainable seafood, working very closely with our local suppliers to serve the best of local and seasonal produce.
Boston
“Great Meal at Doyle's”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited Dingle for the first time on May 14th. After a recommendation from a local, we decided to eat at Doyle's. The atmosphere is cozy and unique and the service was wonderful. Our server grew up in Dingle and was very helpful and honest with his menu and drink recommendations. All of the staff were extremely friendly (as was everyone in the town). My girlfriend and I go out to dinner all over Boston and New England. The seafood risotto was the best we have ever had, hands down. I had the monkfish which was just as delicious. We had the mussels and soup of the day (carrot and coriander I believe) for starters and they were also perfect. Thank you for a great experience.

Chicago, Illinois
“excellent food and service, great ambiance”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The ambiance in this restaurant is great -- brick walls, a large fireplace, and interesting artwork on the walls including a large photo of Dingle before the streets were paved!

The food and service were both excellent. I started with prawns, my husband had the carrot-coriander soup, and our friends shared the crab claws. For entrees, I had the black sole, my husband had the turbot and our friends had the lamb shank and filet.

Everything was beautifully presented, especially the lamb shank.

We were too full for dessert

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Quarksbarb H
Davis, California
“Outstanding food and friendly staff”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

At the recommendation of our tour guide, we had our first dinner in Dingle at Doyles. We enjoyed it so much that we returned on our last evening. The food was delicious and the staff we met were really friendly. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Haven D
Arlington
“Best Meal in Ireland”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my favorite dinner in Ireland. Thai mussels were an incredible starter and the seafood risotto was to die for. Just wish it was less than 5,000 miles from home.

Patchogue, New York
“Best Meal of the trip”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

No wonder that this place is #1 in Dingle. It was everything you want-Fresh Dingle Seafoor,superb service, excellent choice, and great atmosphere. In MAy there was no need for reservations, but imagine that in season it will be necessary. Great wine list. Was in Ireland for 10 days and this was the best I had.