“Incredible experience”
Review of Irish Adventures

Irish Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Irish Adventures offer Outdoor activities, including Sea-Kayaking trips, half and full day, Rock climbing abseiling / rappeling, Mountain biking in Kerry
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Both my 14 year old and 9 year old agree that Kayaking with Fungie in the Dingle Bay was their favorite part of our trip to Ireland. We went out on a windy day and it was a real challenge, but well worth the effort once we got to the other side. Fungie swam right under our boat and going in the caves was the coolest thing ever. We felt very safe with our guide, Peter. Definitely the experience of a lifetime.

There are newer reviews for Irish Adventures

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I had a great time with Noel kayaking in Killarney National Park. He was a great guide and allowed us to see some other things that normally weren't part of the trip. We are experienced kayakers and it was the most fun we had during a week-long trip to Ireland. Thank you so much, Noel! We'll definitely be back if our travels take us to Ireland again!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Really had a terrific experience with on this outing. Noel, our guide was a gent and emailed us on the photos he took from the trip within a few days - and they were class. I could see why someone might be advised not to take their camera if it wasn't waterproof as it would be pretty easy for it to get wet, if it slipped out of their hand or if it's any way choppy. We went out on a very calm day and still had a few small waves lap over the side of the boat.

Noel chatted to everyone in the group over the course of the tour and brought us to some amazing caves that would be pretty intimidating without his experience and knowledge.

And we saw Fungi!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The actual kayaking trip was pretty good overall. But our guide told us "no cameras" even in a waterproof bag. He said that he would take pictures and email them to us. BUT he forgot the camera and so we now ended up with no photos of our kayaking adventure. This is a huge disappointment to us, as this kayaking trip was to be the highlight of our Dingle trip. So all I can say to people taking this trip, either insist on bringing your camera or be sure that the guide actually brings his camera. I don't know why you can't bring your camera, at your own risk of course. So sad, no pics!

3  Thank trav2go1
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We took 9.30 to 12.30 trip & it was one of the highlights of our holidays. Weather was great & calm sea. I am not confident on water & was nervous but the briefing we got from our guide beforehand and having him on hand was very reassuring. I was surprised by how safe I felt in the kayak & never worried once we headed off. It really is for all levels of fitness and experience and if I can do it anyone can! Added bonus of getting a glimpse of Fungi topped the experience off

2  Thank Deirdre N