“No photos” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Irish Adventures

Irish Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Irish Adventures offer Outdoor activities, including Sea-Kayaking trips, half and full day, Rock climbing abseiling / rappeling, Mountain biking in Kerry
Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“No photos”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

The actual kayaking trip was pretty good overall. But our guide told us "no cameras" even in a waterproof bag. He said that he would take pictures and email them to us. BUT he forgot the camera and so we now ended up with no photos of our kayaking adventure. This is a huge disappointment to us, as this kayaking trip was to be the highlight of our Dingle trip. So all I can say to people taking this trip, either insist on bringing your camera or be sure that the guide actually brings his camera. I don't know why you can't bring your camera, at your own risk of course. So sad, no pics!

3 Thank trav2go1

Westport, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We took 9.30 to 12.30 trip & it was one of the highlights of our holidays. Weather was great & calm sea. I am not confident on water & was nervous but the briefing we got from our guide beforehand and having him on hand was very reassuring. I was surprised by how safe I felt in the kayak & never worried once we headed off. It really is for all levels of fitness and experience and if I can do it anyone can! Added bonus of getting a glimpse of Fungi topped the experience off

2 Thank Deirdre N
Dingle, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An absolute must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having lived in Dingle for many years I know how beautiful our landscape is, but I got renewed admiration for it on our kayaking trip. What a brilliant time looking around in caves, seeing the great Fungi (and another dolphin as well!) and enjoying the peace and calm on the water. Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever done in Dingle. Can't wait to get a group together and go again! Super!

1 Thank AimeeOConnor1
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Three friends and I opted to kayak in the evening and we're treated to a wonderful time. Our guide was fantastic and the scenery was simply stunning. We even witnessed Fungie the dolphin first hand. A must for anyone visiting Dingle!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank OBeachain
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Best hangover Cure in The World ! ! !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was lucky enough to have a best man who asked me prior to my stag what id like to do, all I cared about was getting on the water at some point and this was the only way to do it. 22 strong and plenty of Guinness the night before meant we had a few guys who hated the idea of getting in a Kayak for a couple of hours. the second your In the water tho, you feel as fresh as a daisy and its even fresher when (not if) you end up in the drink. being the stag it was inevitable that I was going in at some point. the water was amazing the views are incredible and Noel makes sure that everyone had a good time regardless of skill level or fitness. he made sure everyone was involved. I highly recommend this for something different on a stag do and if you need to work off the night before so you can get straight back on it then this is what you need !

Visited July 2013