“kayaking”
Review of Irish Adventures

Irish Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Irish Adventures offer Outdoor activities, including Sea-Kayaking trips, half and full day, Rock climbing abseiling / rappeling, Mountain biking in Kerry
Morpeth, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“kayaking”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

wow i went on the kayak trip of my life with Noel ,hes brilliant fun great guy.Guranteed to see fungi absolute priceless dolphin watching with a difference

Visited April 2013

Concord, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Kayaking on Dingle Bay - PRICELESS!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went kayaking (it was actually early Sept. 2011) on Dingle Bay and had a blast. Had it not been for the 2 old biddies who were also kayaking we might have been able to make it into the sea caves! No worries, we got a wonderful picture and even got to see Fungi the Dolphin up close! This is a must DO!!!

Visited March 2012
Acton, Massachusetts
“Most memorable honeymoon attraction”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I loved Dingle and the kayak tour was the greatest way to see the entire bay. The entire tour was amazing. We saw a total of 4 dolphins on our excursion and were able to see some great natural land formations, such as the sea caves. While experience is not necessarily, 3 hours of kayaking does provide a good workout. Our instructor was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable of the area and its history, he even suggesting a great place for dinner after the tour!
I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Visited August 2012
LIncoln, NE
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Slea Head Tour”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is my first review and it comes as I'm looking for a tour of the Normandy Beaches in France. There is no tour like his in that country. We had the extreme pleasure of booking a tour of Slea Head with Denis Ryan when we were on a self drive of Ireland. We decided to book a tour so we could sit back and enjoy the RIDE without the DRIVE. I can't speak highly enough of Denis and his extreme knowledge of Dingle. He goes out of his way to make the tour what you want, not what he wants. But we gave him the reins and didn't regret anything. This was by far our most memorable moment of our entire trip and our trip was wonderful in every way. Denis communicated by e-mails as often as I requested information and never tired of my many questions. He picked us up from our B&B and returned us as well. We loved the laid back manner of Denis and felt as we had made a friend. As you can tell I can't say enough about him and his tour.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sue J
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Noel was fantastic....he really wanted us to go out, even though the weather was quite sketchy. We had a great experience and would highly recommend to others. Would help if some experience with kayaking, but not necessary, as he is a great instructor!

Visited October 2012