“It feels like home”

Ranked #27 of 75 Dingle B&B and Inns
Köln
“It feels like home”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

An speice b&b is perfect. Alice is the best host ever. When we arrived we got hot tea and muffins!!!the breakfast is fantastic! Alice is such a wonderful person. The rooms are very nice and clean. There is a livingroom for the guests with tea, coffee and chocolate. AND the bed becomes hot at night :-) we will come back!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Milena W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I spent a week on the peninsula with my brother and sister, and Alice couldn't have been a better host! Amazing hospitality, wonderful breakfasts, heated beds waiting for you at night, immaculate accommodations, not to mentions view to die for. We will be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Hyde Park, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2013

An Speice was one of our stops, on a Dingle Way walking trip, and surely one of the best. With great accommodaions, hospitality, and location, I'd love to stay for several nights, and roam all over that area. Alice went out of her way to show us some sights, one of which will be my compters screen saver, until further notice! The bay and "three sisters" are a joy to look at. I'd love to visit in any season. We were a group of 8 and managed to test Alice's patience with several of our foul-ups, but she took excellent care of us all, and kept her smile and good cheer. I am about to recommend this B&B to a friend, this minute!

Room Tip: All rooms have been fitted with every convenience. They are cozy, but so well organized, that we di...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jim K
Valley Center, Kansas
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here during our time visiting the Dingle and enjoyed it so immensely. Alice is fabulous and treated us so well. The view from their place is breath taking, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was top of the line. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling through the area!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alexis E
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Wonderful place! Alice greeted us with tea and cookies. Beautiful rooms en suite. Great location. Alice served a terrific breakfast with the best porriage I have ever had. She had very good suggestions on what to see in the area. Would definately stay here again! On a side note...I like to sleep with the sound of a fan...I asked Alice for one to put me to sleep..she told my husband to sing me to sleep! ....but she did have one for me...and I think it was the only fan in Ireland! Thanks Alice!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jodi S
Greeneville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a clean, well-situated B&B which is just far away from the restaurants and pubs in "downtown" Ballyferriter to make for a peaceful night's sleep. Also, all of the rooms are on one floor so you don't have to lug a 50 pound suitcase up three flights of stairs to your room. The scenery is fantastic. I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank John S
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We arrived and were warmly greeted by Alice who brought us warm scones and tea. She was incredibly friendly and easy to talk to. She answered any questions we had about the area. Alice was also completely honest. I accidently overpaid and she went to great lengths to find me to give me the correct change. I cannot recommend this B & B more.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dingle
Dun Chaoin Hostel
Harbour Nights Bed and Breakfast
The Shores Country House
The Shores Country House
#1 of 7 in Castlegregory

Been to An Speice? Share your experiences!