“I am moved to tears.”

nanaimo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I am moved to tears.”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I cannot even begin to describe how great my tour of the penninsula was with Denis. I received more sites and history than I could have ever hoped for. His knowledge, his insights and obvious love of his community has made today the highlight of my month long tour of ireland. Thank you so much.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Lasquetigirl

Ashland, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dingle tours”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I fell in love with Ireland on this tour. Dennis was knowledgeable and a fun guide. Great day! Do not miss the dingle peninsula.

1 Thank badgercat18
Simpsonville, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great private tour”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Denis picked us up at our B&B and gave us a great 3 hour tour of the peninsula. Great mix of history, culture and scenery. Loved having a private tour with a personal touch.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank David M
Mobile, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local Knowledge and Genuine Interest in the Dingle Area”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Denis Ryan was recommended by family who participated in a tour in Spring 2013. We booked a tour for early October 2013 and were very happy we did so. Denis picked us up from the Tourist Office right on time. His local knowledge was evident, as he conducted the tour while driving us around the "Slea Head loop." Very interesting history of the area, a great compliment to the natural beauty of the landscape. I'd encourage anyone visiting the area to seek out Denis for either the three or four hour tour; time well spent and the personal attention beats any crowded bus tour.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank John K
Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“The best way to see Slea Head”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Dennis does a great tour and knows all the spots you want to see and some you're not even aware of. Touring with Dennis in a private car is the way to go. So much more enjoyable and informative.

Visited September 2013