“So Fresh & Delicious”
Review of Pantri Cafe

Pantri Cafe
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Dingle
Description: Pantrí Café is a cosy café on Lower Main St. Dingle, Co Kerry. Serving Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Fresh pressed juices and coffee and Wine. The cafe features a funky and relaxed atmosphere with a large garden, perfect for those sunny days . Winter Opening hours: Open every day except Tuesday 10 am-4pm (Food until 3pm) Sunday Brunch all day 10am-3pm Summer Opening hours: Open every day except Tuesday 9am-5pm (Food until 4pm) Sunday Brunch all day 9.30am-3pm
Reviewed October 11, 2018

I was really happy I read all the great reviews on TripAdvisor about this place. My mom and I went for lunch when we were in Dingle and is was great. We had the veggie burger and veggie melt and they were both so creative, fresh and delicious. We also had to share a piece of the Chocolate strawberry pavlova for dessert. Their breakfast menu looked delicious as well. It's a little small inside, but I think they had a patio too.

2  Thank jarync

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Six of us went to the Pantri Cafe for breakfast this morning and we were blown away by how good the food was. What an outstanding presentation and what superb quality. We are planning to go back tomorrow.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Off the beaten path but not a long walk. You have to keep an eye open for the sign as it doesn’t have wide street front real estate. Cozy. 5 tables and a bar area to sit. Lots of allergens listed on the menu. Padded chairs and a wooden bench for sitting. The buckwheat crepe with salmon was lovely. My husband had the steak sandwich-also great.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the best lunch spot in Dingle. Have been several times and the food keeps getting better and better. Very Healthy, creative, artistic food. The juices are lovely I just wish they would put some ice into them as they are always a bit warm but other than that it's perfect. Staff are always so welcoming and friendly. I look forward to my returning again soon.

3  Thank DeirdreD2017
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

My favourite place for breakfast in Dingle. Brekkie bun is lovely and I also tried the crepe recently and it gets top marks.