“Divine chocolate brownies ”
Review of My Boy Blue

My Boy Blue
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Dingle
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

We had the chocolate brownies and carrot cake - yummy. The coffee was also very good, service fast and staff very pleasant although rushed off their feet. Be prepared to wait, My Boy Blue is very popular. The menu is fairly limited but everything else looked very good.

Date of visit: May 2019
3  Thank PG151

Reviewed April 3, 2019

We had coffee and lovely cake one day and returned the next day for lunch, which was delicious. The menu is different to run of the mill cafes and it really is beautifully presented and the flavours so well put together. The staff are really friendly and professional.

6  Thank clarke1001
Reviewed March 27, 2019

My Blue Boy has some of the best pastries and coffee in town. Breakfast is good and the staff is friendly and accommodating.

6  Thank STHYACINTH
Reviewed March 23, 2019

This is a bustling wee place with great food. A recent addition to Dingle but get there early on a Sunday for breakfast!

3  Thank hansumstranga
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Went here to have breakfast & ended up waiting over 45 minutes for our food. I asked the waitress politely if our food was on the way & she spoke to me like I was a bold child. So rude & unprofessional. The rest of our table had finished eating before we got our food. Not even an apology from the staff. Will never dine here again!!

Date of visit: July 2018