“Really great ice cream.... Excellent”
Review of Murphy's Ice Cream

Murphy's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dingle
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Murphys Ice Cream is the flagship shop of this upscale Irish ice cream company. As well as an array of ice cream flavours, they serve delicious coffee and hot chocolate. Some of the flavours you might find are their world famous Dingle sea salt ice cream, Irish brown bread, Dingle Gin, and Irish rainwater sorbets, and many more.
Stuttgart
“Really great ice cream.... Excellent”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We were here in december 2012. And since then I can taste it in my mouth.
Everyone should go to this ice cream shop.
They use only naturall ingredients.
I recommend it to everyone.

2 Thank Jeanluc1234

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome ice cream!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Living in New England, I have had my share of the best ice cream that may exist in the world, but I was incredibly surprised at how tasty and inventive Murphy's ice cream was in Dingle! I had the Bailey's (when in Rome!) and the salted caramel and both were big on flavor and creamy texture.

If you are in the mood for a sweet treat while in Dingle, definitely give Murphy's a try!

Visited May 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
“best espresso and melted chocolate in ireland”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

we visited Ireland in December. temperatures in the mid-40's for highs were not cold by Indiana winter standards but my wife and i did find ourselves looking for a hot treat on most days. Murphy's Ice Cream and coffee shop right on Main Street was the perfect stop. the combination of melted Belgian chocolate and perfectly brewed espresso along with friendly servers helping us plan the rest of our day made Murphy's a daily "must stop" for us.

1 Thank MJM0327
Ireland
“Expensive for what you get”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've a bit a thing for good ice cream, I'm always surprised that people rave about this place, my experience a few days ago was a bit underwhelming, while the ice cream wasn't bad, it is overrated and definitely not worth the prices charged. I suspect that it exists purely for tourists most of whom wont be making a return visit, but as I've said already good value and eating in Dingle rarely go in the same sentence.

1 Thank SEAMUS.R
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
“Melted Belgian Chocolate Mocha!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

While visiting the Dingle area, we became hopelessly addicted to the melted Belgian chocolate drinks - we added two shots of espresso, and discovered the best mocha's of our lives! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Máire Q