All reviewsdingle bayrick steve's touran amazing place to stayan easy walk into townsconesspacious bathroomquiet areabeautiful viewexcellent hostslate at nightb and bhome away from homeconor passlovely roomstay there againthree nightsmichael
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Lovely B&B in a superb location about 10mins walk from Dingle town. We had two rooms downstairs, both good size, huge bathrooms and amazing views of the bay! Blendina and Michael were very accommodating - getting up early to prepare our breakfast prior to the Dingle half marathon, and provided tea and homemade cupcakes after the race!! Very good value/clean and tidy..Great breakfast too!

Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank c2288
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We spent only one night at "Clonmara", but it was just perfect. The family room for four had a large bathroom and a wonderful view of the bay. The quiet location just outside town was well worth the short walk into Dingle. Blandina and Michael (and the dog!!!) were very friendly and the breakfast was absolutely wonderful.Whenever we return to Dingle we'll definitely try to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank iona187337
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Clonmara is in the perfect spot - right on the water, a nice walk into Dingle town (about 15 minutes?). The view outside our room's window was absolutely beautiful. Blandina and Michael were so sweet and warm and friendly. I only wish we had more than one night here. Besides the 2 nights we spend at our family's B&B, this was by far my favorite stay during our trip to Ireland. The breakfast was incredible, and Michael gave us a really great restaurant recommendation for dinner. Dingle is just magical, and I will definitely want to stay at Clonmara next time I'm there!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shaunzy2010
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have spent three nights in Clonmara with my boyfriend and I highly recommand it !
The house is perfectly situated at one km from the town center and in front of the sea, this is really great !The view is wonderful and if you like, this is really a short walk to the town center.
The house is really very nice with a lovely garden and I really enjoyed my room : very spacious, brigh, cosy and very clean with a huge bathroom !
Blandina and her whole family are very nice people and they do like speaking about Dingle and around. The breakafst also is perfect, I tried the Irish breakfast and the salmon as well...both were delicious :) Home made bread and scones....you really have to try them !
Blandina adds her own touch with little details such as fresh herbs or a very cute flower in your plate...
Thanks again Blandina, everything was perfect :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cecilia P
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed one night at the Clonmara B&B in Dingle. The location of this B&B was good, due to it being just on the other side of the bay from Dingle. Although on the other side, it was still within walking distance. The owners were friendly and we enjoyed their company. Breakfast was amazing with fresh herbs and the perfect smoked salmon with my fluffy scrambled eggs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front so you can look at the Bay and the town of Dingle.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple