All reviewsdingle bayrick steve's touran amazing place to stayan easy walk into townsconesspacious bathroomquiet areabeautiful viewexcellent hostslate at nighthome away from homeconor passlovely roomstay there againthree nightsmichaelhostess
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have spent three nights in Clonmara with my boyfriend and I highly recommand it !
The house is perfectly situated at one km from the town center and in front of the sea, this is really great !The view is wonderful and if you like, this is really a short walk to the town center.
The house is really very nice with a lovely garden and I really enjoyed my room : very spacious, brigh, cosy and very clean with a huge bathroom !
Blandina and her whole family are very nice people and they do like speaking about Dingle and around. The breakafst also is perfect, I tried the Irish breakfast and the salmon as well...both were delicious :) Home made bread and scones....you really have to try them !
Blandina adds her own touch with little details such as fresh herbs or a very cute flower in your plate...
Thanks again Blandina, everything was perfect :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cecilia P
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed one night at the Clonmara B&B in Dingle. The location of this B&B was good, due to it being just on the other side of the bay from Dingle. Although on the other side, it was still within walking distance. The owners were friendly and we enjoyed their company. Breakfast was amazing with fresh herbs and the perfect smoked salmon with my fluffy scrambled eggs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front so you can look at the Bay and the town of Dingle.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sunshine8841
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Clonmara was selected after doing a lot of research on TA about B&Bs in Dingle. It worked out great.

We were doing an Irish countryside self driving tour leading up to our arrival but the proprietor, Blandina said it was no problem for us to arrive at 9pm at night. Sure thing, she greeted us warmly when we checked in and showed us to our rooms. We walked into town which took about 5 minutes. The location is ideal since it is just out of the main area and quiet, but close enough to walk to.

I also found the rooms to be updated and modern and very comfortable with pretty views of the harbor. The breakfast in the morning was great and set us up for a wonderful day exploring Dingle Peninsula.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ricola22
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here for the second night of our two night stop in Dingle as the first B&B we chose could not provide us with a room for the 2nd night. Blandina made our transition to her property so lovely by having a room prepared and welcoming us immediately after exiting the previous B&B. The situation of the property is magnificent right on Dingle Bay and down a quiet lane with plenty of parking provided.
Blandina & Michael provided us with the best breakfast we've experienced and we were sad we had to move on from their wonderful hospitality.
I can not recommend this B&B highly enough and would definitely come back here again if we had the opportunity to tour Ireland again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bev H
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed at Clonmara after another nearby B&B made an error with our booking. The hosts were friendly enough, despite the short notice. The room we stayed in was large and had a beautiful view. The wifi worked well and the breakfast was lovely, the best bacon bagel I've had! Overall a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple