All reviewsdingle bayrick steve's touran amazing place to stayan easy walk into townsconesspacious bathroomquiet areabeautiful viewexcellent hostslate at nightb and bhome away from homeconor passlovely roomstay there againthree nightsmichael
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and would highly recommend it. The house is just outside the town but this means it is away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre (which can get quite busy in high season) and it's still only 10 minutes to walk in. It also means you get a nice view of the town. Blandina is a very warm host and chatted away to us each morning at breakfast. Our room, and every other part of the house, was spotless and we had a single and double bed in the room, as well as a generous ensuite bathroom. The breakfast was more varied than you would normally expect, so apart from the standard 'full irish' you could also have a very large selection of fruit, or a toasted ham, cheese and tomato sandwich, or smoked salmon and scrambled egg. We tried all of these 3 and they were all delicious.
Overall it was a very enjoyable stay and I expect Clonmara will move towards the top of the ratings once the number of reviews increases.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank dhud
Reviewed August 31, 2010

Michael and Blandina O'Connor manage a spotless, family friendly B&B just outside of Dingle Town and next to Milltown House. (I believe Blandina's father is the current or former owner). My son and I spent only one night (wished we could have stayed longer) yet immediately bonded with our hosts, especially Michael who shared our passion for cycling. (We had just completed a six day cycling tour of Connemara). Our hosts were very helpful recommending good restaurants, music shops, and points of interest. Michael even gave us the name of a good cycling shop in Tralee. I would recommend this B&B also for its quiet, relaxing environment.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Sullykerry
Reviewed May 6, 2010

I just had to comment on this particular Bed and Breakfast after reading the comments from the previous reviewer. Firstly, I checked with the owners and the B&B is not even open in January and porridge is not served - so obviously this 'none of your business' person is lying and never stayed in Clonmara. As with all the other comments, I had a great visit and will be back.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TerenceDublin
Reviewed July 9, 2009

We can only confirm saravags' statements: Clonmara was absolutely our favourite of the 12 B&Bs we stayed at during our trip in Ireland. Ideal location a little outside of Dingle with a splendid view on to the sea and on the town, spacious and comfortable rooms with a big bathroom, very friendly, open minded and accommodating hosts always open for discussions. Besides of being a perfect host, Blandina is also a great artist and many of her paintings decorate the house.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank magyheilu
Reviewed January 29, 2009

Of all of the B&B's we stayed at while in Ireland, Clonmara was our favorite. The view on to the sea was beautiful, the location was convenient to town, the rooms were inviting and the hosts were accomodating. Michael took time to explain a bit about Irish football to us and Blandina even dried the laundry I had hung out to dry in my bathroom! And if you get tired of traditional Irish breakfasts, have their Toasted which is a grilled ham, cheese and tomato sandwich. Mine was was served with homegrown raspberries and a fuschia blossom on top!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family