“Requires a reservation so MAKE ONE!”

Out of the Blue Seafood
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Seafood Only Restaurant, perfectly situated on the harbour in Dingle. Pretty fine, interesting, colourful, fun and fresh dining for a Shack !
“Requires a reservation so MAKE ONE!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! I had the salmon and mussels and everything was fresh and well prepared. It looks modest but don't let that fool you. A wonderful place to stop for some excellent food.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fresh Fabulous Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We loved our evening here. Lots of fish choices, hake, cod , halibut, all served fresh with wonderful sauces and fresh vegetables. The atmosphere is fun, yet intimate and elegant. The dessert choices are really yummy, I had lemon Posset, light and heavenly!

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City
“Delicious dinners twice”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

You can't tell from the outside of this funky little restaurant that it has a lovely dining room inside and that advance reservations are usually required. The staff is friendly and efficient and the chefs definitely know what they are doing! My husband and I ate here twice during our week in Dingle and enjoyed it thoroughly both times. Once my husband had lobster and I had pan roasted turbot, the other time my husband had Dingle Bay scallops and I had John Dory. The fish was extremely fresh and well prepared. The fish chowder was the best I've ever had anywhere in the world. I would be surprised if you didn't enjoy your experience at this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Fresh Fish well prepared”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Make a reservation, because this is the best place to eat in Dingle. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but it is nice and comfortable inside. The fish is amazingly fresh and creatively prepared. Had a wonderful anniversary dinner here.

Visited June 2014
Medford, Oregon
“Overpriced for the quality”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was written up as a place to go for the freshest seafood in Dingle. Both of us were very disappointed with our choice which was the lobster. It was overcooked, a bit fishy and at 35 Euro/kg, very overpriced. It was so touch that we were barely able to eat it. The staff was pleasant which always helps!

Visited July 2014