This was our first B&B in Ireland. It was a good introduction into staying at B&Bs in Ireland. The host was helpful and entertaining. Breakfast was good. Even had some fresh fruit we could take with us for snacks during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast