This B&B has a gorgeous water view. We enjoyed sitting on the patio with tea and biscuits kindly provided by Brendan. The rooms are basic but clean. We also enjoyed walking through the ruined abbey next door. Brendan gave us good advice for pubs and restaurants, as well as for renting bikes in the Beara peninsula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast