We stayed here for one night during our holiday in Ireland. The room was large, the grounds beautiful and the host and hostess very warm and welcoming. We could walk into town in about 12 minutes. Ger in particular gave us lots of advice and maps of Kenmare, where to visit, and what to see along our travels the next day in Killarney, enroute to Dingle. She also recommended an excellent restaurant for us to eat at that evening which we thoroughly enjoyed.The only minor picky complaint was the use of prepackaged jam at breakfast where everywhere else during our holiday we enjoyed home made preserves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast