Our four night stay at Abbey Court was a delightful experience. Brendan and Ger are lovely hosts and extended a warm greeting. After we were served coffee and shortbread cookies, Ger took time to explain sites to see in and around Kenmare. The exquisite sitting rooms at Abbey Court exemplify a serene place to relax with various reading material and the view is absolutely beautiful. The location of Abbey Court is suited for a good nights sleep. The bedroom is well appointed and we slept peacefully all four nights. A plus is that Brendan and Ger are accommodating to your needs. Breakfast is very good and filling and we appreciated the ever present selection of fresh fruit. The ten minute walk to town is very refreshing. We will always have fond memories of Abbey Court - Brendan, Ger and Niamh.
Connie and Bill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast