Beautiful grounds, wonderful view (especially when the tide is up), and true Irish hospitality that is hard to meet if not impossible to exceed. The outside is spectacular. I hate to go here, but I must inform of the room for improvements the beds are quite hard (and I prefer an extra firm mattress with a pillow top) and the bedding may not be the most visually appealing. All in all, the location is a quick walk to town and no one could ever fault Brendan because he is one of the most helpful, eager to please people I have ever had the opportunity to come in contact with. All in all, I would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Court is a new purpose built B&B, situated on acres of landscaped gardens and just metres from the shore of Kenmare Bay, whilst also overlooking the Caha Mountains. Abbey Court is also a short stroll to town and has plenty of parking. A quiet off-the-road location for a good night's sleep and a warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Abbey Court B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Court Hotel Kenmare
- Abbey Court Bed And Breakfast