“Very good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Davitts Restaurant

Davitts Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Kenmare
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We ate here on a Sat night, they were very busy and we had no booking but they still found us a table, we had a drink at the bar while we waited for a table, I had Salmon for main course which I would have to say was one of the best I have ever had,my wife had the sea bass which was also very very good, we both had cheesecake dessert with was to die for, the staff were very polite and helpful despite the fact that they were having a very busy night, the restaurant is very nice inside with a good atmosphere,I will definitely be going back here again next trip to Kenmare.

There are newer reviews for Davitts Restaurant

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here, 2 adults and a baby. Food was excellent, fresh, tasty, full of flavour. Would so highly recommend it. Service was excellent too. Only negative I can say is the starters were a little over priced. Would still return again though definitely.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We visit this place quite a lot the food is always very good . The owner Mary always makes my wife , my children & me very welcome .

1  Thank Chrislanmac63
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Really welcoming staff. Food of high quality and plenty of choice. We were there on a Saturday night and although the place was busy we were served quickly.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Visited for an evening family meal. The food was lovely and fresh. Staff very friendly. The open fire was lovely in the middle of winter!