My husband and I made the long trip from Ireland's capital 'Dublin' to one of the most beautiful part of Ireland the 'Ring of Kerry'. While here we stumbled upon the romantic, gastronomic town of Kenmare-what a find. We stayed in a beautiful central Guesthouse called O'Donnabhains. It's a family run business with a hearty Irish breakfast which kept us going until dinner. We were told by the local waiter in the pub below that the chef who owned the place with her husband was trained in France and wow did it show. We had beautiful locally caught garlic mussels-the best I've ever had and my husband had a delicious steak. As its right in the heart of the town it was easy to stroll around to the little gems of shops and pop back for a nap in the afternoon. We booked in for a night and ended up staying 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O'Donnabhains Bar, Restaurant and Guesthouse / Bed and Breakfast provides a memorable and quality experience for food, drink and accommodation located in what is the hidden gem of Ireland, Kenmare, Co. Kerry. For our best rates Book Direct on our Official web site and save 10% ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your O'Donnabhain's Guesthouse B&B & Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse b&b & Townhouses Hotel Kenmare
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast & Townhouses