“great bread”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed in Kenmare for 10 days, we went to this bakery a few times to get fresh bread and buns as well as baked goodies they were very good.

There are newer reviews for The Breadcrumb Cafe-Bakery-Delicatessen

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Popped in here for a coffee and cake. The staff made my mums non standard coffee as she requested. The thing that let them down was the cake. We ordered the lovely looking chocolate biscut cake. One taste and I could tell it was made with bog standard cooking chocolate and was disgusting. I was so totally disappointed I didn't even bother eating the cake. I expected more from this cute looking place.

1  Thank Zoziees
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Usually when I'm in kenmare I come here for breakfast, love the porridge with honey and berries. The coffee is really good too. They have a great selection of breads and cakes to choose from as well. Bought one of their sourdough breads and its was fab for making sandwiches. Its very chilled out and good place to come for coffee and a read of the paper.

2  Thank CityT
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Guys and girls a place not to be missed amazing food amazing services We arrived as a family and the min we walked in we were welcomed having small kids is aways a task at the best of times but this is the place to go on your hoildays ! Well done We will come back again for the lovely home made food

2  Thank Ballastsigns
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good vegetarian options, good price and lovely coffee and breads. Also had local newspapers we cold read and we could also use their wi fi. Good value too for a family.