“Superb”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Visited Charcoal last year on our holiday and we weren't disappointed when we returned this year. Wife had a sirloin and I had the ribeye both were fantastic.
Looking forward to my next visit!

2  Thank Ryan2182
There are newer reviews for Charcoal Steakhouse

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner here as a couple. We both had chicken wings to start - one with Barbeque sauce & one with Thai Sweet Chilli. I can highly recommend both sauces. We both had fillet steak which came perfectly cooked to our own individual tastes & were delicious.

I would highly recommend Charcoal for food & quality of service.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Normally would not eat a steak out in a restuarant but had one in Charcoal - excellent . Good atmosphere with very pleasant staff

1  Thank Dublin_IrelandSally
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I visited there with my wife and kids. This is a very family friendly restaurant which was extremely busy. Choice of food was excellent and everyone cleaned their plates. Well done Charcoal, we will be back when next in Kenmare. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank MTPOCKETS2014
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Found this hidden off the main center and well worth finding. We got excellent value when we decided on the early bird menu. Also enjoyed the house wine which was lovely. Will return again, I hope.

2  Thank Angelika G